Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Morning, So Much to Do!

Good morning all! Yesterday was quite productive. I got grocery shopping out of the way and I'm set to cook for today. Also got to the Y and ran 30 minutes on the Elliptical. I did a few minutes on the Nautilus circuit, but I had forgot my sheet that has the weights and numbers for me. I think I went a little high! My pecs are SCREAMING this morning.

Walked to and from work at a nice clip since I was either late or cold. Drank a little last night and ate at Denny's. HOWEVER, we stayed away from French fries. No mayo or bacon on my sandwich. I don't think we did TOO bad. Plus it was a Saturday night and I'm alright with that night being a little sketchy.

Cooking for the week today, plus raquetball!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jose Luis said...

you haven't posted again. You should keep posting and tell us how it's going for you. I lost 10 pounds on the South Beach before I got worn out and put 5 back on. It's so hard not to cheat. Now that the weather is getting nicer, you should go back to walking outside.
Good Luck! Don't discourage!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home