Thursday, September 23, 2004

Don't Forget to Breathe.......

Just added some new poses to my yoga routine. I usually do Yoga for about 17-20 minutes and then jump right into stability ball calethetics(sp)...I decided the poses I've been doing for the past few weeks are no longer challenging. So I went in search of new poses.

Here's the site I found Hatha Yoga.

I love this site because it goes step by step, it has animations to follow, and it explains what each pose actually does for your body. Very helpful.

The stress relieving poses are great and fairly easy. I reccomend them for beginners! The actual yoga poses range from intermediate to difficult. I am seriously sore after adding about 15 poses to my routine last night. I went from 20 minutes to 45.

For those of you who don't believe Yoga is a workout, come feel my muscles. I don't go to the gym, I don't have time. I would rather spend my time at home with my fiance and my family. I would rather curl up and read my book after a good relaxing workout than drive home.

Check out the site and give it a try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home