Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A little lapse...

Well, I took a couple of days off from the exercising. I noted that I had dropped a pound last week and then TOM hit. Damn I hate this. It makes me lathargic. I'm sure I spelled that wrong....

Not only did I take a few days off, I also went off plan on Monday night. Multi-chamber business mixer on a boat. Yep, you know it, trapped on a boat with a dessert tray and alcohol. I gave in, but didn't really enjoy it.

I'm back since, hopped right back on the wagon on Tuesday morning. I'm staying Phase II until October 1st. My new idea is do 1 week of Phase one at the beginning of every month. Just to give my weight loss a kick-start.

The treadmill is officially dead, so last night I went out with my discman and the Divine Miss Dion and kept a steady pace for 4 1/2 miles, no breaks, no stopping. It felt really really good.

Tried to get up and do a video this morning, but it turns out I had an early meeting instead. Grrr.... I'm going to order a couple new ones to help with my motivation.

Had a great breakfast and snack today. Danon Light N Fit Creamy French Vanilla Yogurt, dried apples (organic, no sugar), and brown organic rice cake. Grabbed a SF Sobe Adrenaline for some extra vitamins.

I'm feeling good today, despite my lapse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home